Sydney Adventist Private (The San)
Congratulations on your recent arrival !
Your Hospital Baby Gift Voucher Includes:
A Free 1-2 hour Photo Session either in Hospital during your 5 day stay (Monday or Thursday) which you can book your time slot via our website.
Or in the convenience of your own home once you are settled.
We recommend the first 4 weeks is best!
If you choose to have your session at home please contact us via email or phone to arrange a time.
All your photo's will be uploaded to a Private Online Gallery from your session, ready to view for purchases. Your photo's will be online within 1-2 weeks.
Your hospital baby photography session will be quite natural. We will focus on the wonderful emotions that your family experiences with a new birth. Everything will be set up in your private room. We will focus on your baby, their little hands, feet, yourself and your partner holding your baby, siblings and/or grandparents. Plus your family all together enjoying your babies first portrait moments.
Your photography session will take approximately 1-2 hours.
Monday or Thursday
We always encourage parents and any siblings to participate if they are there at the time of the shoot. Grandparents are also welcome.
What to wear:
I suggest something plain, Pastel colours such as baby blue, pink, yellow or creams, whites or blacks are best. Jeans, Shorts or leggings would be best that way you will be comfortable. Wear something you will be happy to be photographed in. If you are married please bring your weddings rings.
- Babies are best photographed sleeping as they can tend to go a little cross eyed for the first few weeks
- Have your baby in a nappy, non clothed and wrapped. We don't want to wake them while changing.
- If possible try give baby a feed and/or bath prior to the shoot. This will keep them happy in their sleep while we move them around.
- Mum and Dad prepare yourselves if you wish to be in the photo's. We usually take photo's from the mid waist up or just close ups.
- Feel free to bring sentimental items or your favourite toy or blanket for the shoot. If you were gifted a special blanket/wrap/family heirloom that you would like to have your baby photographed with, we encourage you to bring the blanket/wrap to the hospital with you.
What happens if you get discharged from the hospital before your photography session:
Not to worry! In the event that for some reason we are unable to make it to the hospital because you have been discharged, we will come to you at home for a lovely relaxed, baby photography session.
How to book:
To book your hospital baby photography session please check in a time on our Online Schedule Calendar.